PR-233Q - Disposable cannulae for selective cannulation - SwingTip Cannula
|Unique new bendable tip allows smoother, easier maneuvering during ERCP cannulation.
• Angulation capability for easier insertion - The tapered tip can be angulated as much as 90 degrees when the handle is pulled and as much as 30 degrees when pushed, ensuring easy insertion into the papilla and the biliary ducts, even in challenging cases.
• Platinum radiopaque tip - Facilitates excellent visibility under fluoroscopy.
• Distal markings for positional confirmation - Blue markings placed at 3mm intervals on the distal tip make it easy to confirm the depth of insertion.
• Compatible with a 0.035" guidewire.
• Working Length: 1950mm
• Minimum working channel: 3.2mm
• Distal Tip: 4.5Fr.
Click here to view EndoTherapy Catalogue or to find your Sales Representative
Olympus launches 3D Laser Measuring Microscope with 4K Scanning providing fast and intuitive surface metrology
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital installs Australia’s first Olympus 4K ENT Surgical System
Olympus speaks with Associate Professor Dr. Talbot about bariatric surgery and obesity
Olympus opens new industrial calibration centre in Perth
Olympus New Zealand selected as a finalist for James & Wells 2017 MTANZ Innovation Awards
New head office for Olympus NZ sees expanded National Service Centre and launch of Olympus LIVE Auckland