FK-WO TORS Laryngo-Pharyngoscope retractor with the unique non-tubular design
The FK-WO TORS Laryngo-Pharyngoscope retractor provides an optimal view of the operation field with a wide movement area for robotic or hand instruments.
- Wide exposure of the operating field in the oropharynx
- Exposure of the supraglottis
- Clear view of the operating field
ENT EXPLORENT Instruments
Olympus offers a full range of hand instruments for rhinology and rhinoplasty. Precision made and durability thanks to high-quality alloyed steel.
- Moriyama FESS Instruments
- Wigand Endoscopic Sinus Instruments
- Rotating Backbiting Antrum Punches
- Yoon through-Cutting Sinus Pun
With a working length of 7 cm
The sleek design of the Richards Posigator gives surgeons an excellent view and a self-retaining mechanism. Olympus offers a complete range of otology instruments.
- Excellent view into operating area
- Automatic locking mechanism
- Comprehensive range