Ultrasound-Guided Needle Aspiration
The launch of the EZShot 3 Plus EUS-FNA needle marks another step from Olympus to help increase technical and clinical success rates. The design allows easier insertion even in difficult to reach lesions like masses in the pancreatic head. EZ Shot 3 Plus has been designed to be used with an Olympus ultrasound endoscope for ultrasonically guided fine needle aspiration (FNA) and fine needle biopsy (FNB) of submucosal and extramural lesions within the gastrointestinal tract, such as pancreatic masses, mediastinal masses, perirectal masses and lymph nodes.
- EZShot 3 Plus: access difficult locations with ease and confidence
- Exceptional flexibility facilitates access to difficult lesions
- Resilient, kink-resistant needle remains straight after multiple passes
- Unique Menghini-type needle cut for smooth puncture
- Exceptional ultrasound visibility assures controlled puncture