EVIS X1 Video System Centre
The EVIS X1 CV-1500 Video System Centre combines video processor and LED light source in one box, resulting in a more compact and lightweight design. Additionally, cross compatibility between EVIS EXERA III and EVIS LUCERA ELITE lead to a vastly extended portfolio of compatible endoscopes. The CV-1500 features multiple special observation modes that support physicians during endoscopic procedures.
- Conventional white light.
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging).
- AFI (Auto Fluorescence Imaging).
- TXI (TeXture and color enhancement Imaging) optimises the structure, color tone and brightness of the mucosal surface.
- RDI (Red Dichromatic Imaging) improves visibility of deep blood vessels and bleeding points.
- BAI-MAC (Brightness Adjustment Imaging with MAintenance of Contrast) improves brightness in darker portions of the endoscopic image.
The EVIS EXERA III Video System Centre CV-190 enables easy access to the range of advanced diagnostic features incorporated into EVIS EXERA III endoscopes.